Home » Robbie ‘Maddo’ Maddison, A Crazy Stunt Rider From Australia Catches The Gigantic Waves Of Tahiti On His Motorbike !
Robbie ‘Maddo’ Maddison, A Crazy Stunt Rider From Australia Catches The Gigantic Waves Of Tahiti On His Motorbike !
August 3, 2015
- Funny & Sweet Doggy Surffers From Around The World at Surfing Competition In California
- breathtaking drone footage of a lone kayaker paddling just a few feet from the blue whales in the indian ocean
- Dolphins show their surfing skills by riding the crest of a wave in Ballito, South Africa – Captured by Donald Charles
- 30 Photos Of Seascapes & Waves That Will Take Your Breath Away
- RONE unveils his new mural “Edge Of Your Seat” near Docklands Stadium in Melbourne, Australia
- Stephanie Kurlow, the Australian school girl who dreams of becoming the 1st Muslim hijabi ballerina in the world
- Australian Photographer Captures & Creates Amazing Images Of Ocean Waves – Warren Keelan
- The Circular “Infinite Bridge” In Aarhus, Denmark – by Gjøde & Povlsgaard Arkitekter
- Astonishing Photos Of an Enormous White Shark Attacking A Seal and Sending His Whole Body up Into The Air – by Chutinun Mora
- Tense face-off Between a sea lion and a dog in a battle for food on the coast of Chile
- Gorgeous Portraits Of Sea Life Creatures: UM’s Underwater Photo Contest Winners
- These Friendly Mother Whale and Her Little Calf Swam Right Up To A Tourist Boat Asking For A Pet On The Head !