Home » Len Lye Centre: Unbelievable Museum In Taranaki That Features a Wavy Facade of Reflective Stainless Steel – by Pattersons Architects
Len Lye Centre: Unbelievable Museum In Taranaki That Features a Wavy Facade of Reflective Stainless Steel – by Pattersons Architects
August 1, 2015
- Interact and Have fun With Art Pieces In 3D Art Museum In Manila
- Incredible Night Sky Pictures Of New Zealand Taken By Jake & Jo
- Rare video of a pod of killer whales launching a fatal attack on bottlenose dolphins
- 28 Stunning Pictures Of New Zealand, The Heaven On Earth!
- Fintan Magee Creates a New Gigantic Mural Painting in Dunedin (New Zealand)
- 2015/2016’s ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden
- Messner Mountain Museum Corones Offers You Exceptional Paronamic Views In South Tyrol, Italy
- Guess what’s inside this white hanging cube!
- Unbelievable Design of Glass Cylinder Meeting Rooms In Madrid – by MVN Architects
- Old Ambulance Garage Transformed Into a House With a Sunken Orange Kitchen – by Doepel Strijkers & LEX Architects
- Nice Architects Unveils ‘Ecocapsule’, An Egg-Shaped Mini Home That Can Be Situated Anywhere
- Casa Xixim: Magical Beachfront Hotel in Tulum, Mexico – by Specht Harpman Architects